The Active Living Laboratory welcomes professionals working in the areas of public health, physical activity, transport and sustainability to join our research team.
We offer employment opportunities to individuals who are passionate about healthy living and can bring the skills and experience to enhance our work and inspire and support our research students.
Part-time research assistant jobs will be available for 2021
In early 2021, we will be recruiting part-time casual employment research assistants on as-needed basis for the BEATS-2 Study data collection in 2021. Data collection will take place in Dunedin secondary schools between February-November 2021.
- Completed at least Honours degree or higher in a related discipline
- Self-motivated, mature, reliable, diligent and professional individual
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with children/adolescents and adults
- Previous experience of working on research projects is desirable
If you would like to express your interest in working for the Active Living Laboratory and/or inquire about the available part-time research assistant positions, please email a copy of your up-to-date CV, cover letter and names of two references to Dr Sandy Mandic.