Come earn your PhD or Master's with us
Our research team welcomes postdoctoral fellows, doctoral and Masters’ students to work on research projects as part of the BEATS Research Programme.
Get exposed to the exciting research journey from the study design phase to participant recruitment, data collection methods, data analysis and writing scientific articles. These multiple skills will broaden your horizons and improve your future employment opportunities.
What can Active Living Laboratory offer to you as a postgraduate student?
- Study in a vibrant and positive multidisciplinary research environment
- Obtain comprehensive research training
- Participate in multiple research projects
- Interact with professionals from different disciplines
- Work as a part of a research team
- Publish your work in internationally recognized research journals
We are always looking for great people to join our research team!
Contact us if you would like to learn about our research projects or pursue a postgraduate degree in a field related to Active Living. Send your cover letter, up-to-date CV, academic transcripts, Master's thesis (if available) and names of at least two academic referees to Dr Sandy Mandic.