Want to know what research is really all about? Join us and find out!
Our laboratory welcomes undergraduate students interested in Honours research projects and/or summer research experiences as part of the BEATS Research Programme.
Get a taste of the thrilling research journey through experiences in research participant recruitment and data collection procedures, and making sense of research findings through data analysis and writing scientific reports. These multiple skills will broaden your horizons and improve your future employment opportunities.
What can the Active Living Laboratory offer you as an undergraduate student?
- Work as a member of a research team
- Study in a vibrant and positive multidisciplinary research environment
- Experience different aspects of a research journey
- Network with other research students, academics and professionals from different disciplines
- Get inspired to pursue further research in your area of interest
Contact us if you would like to experience research in Active Living and Health field and/or get involved in our research studies during the summer months.