Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Corporate Records services for the public


Student Records

If you wish to obtain a university transcript or statement then please visit the Online Transcript Ordering Service or alternatively contact the University Information Centre.

If your query relates to some other type of student record then please email our Student Records Office at

Official Information Act (OIA) 1982 requests

Official Information Act requests should be made in writing to:

The Registrar
Office of the Vice-Chancellor
University of Otago
PO Box 56
Dunedin 9054

Hocken Collections

Members of the public wishing to access archived University records as part of the Hocken Collections should visit their Members of the Public section.