Ag at Otago works collaboratively with a number of partners to maximise our effectiveness in answering questions critical to the primary sector to:
- Add value to existing projects
- Create novel and original research projects
With Ag at Otago's ability to manage commercialised activities we will continue innovation, research and enterprise.
AbacusBio Limited are international leaders in agribusiness consulting. Applying proven scientific, financial and strategic expertise to every level of agribusiness endeavour, AbacusBio helps grow value.
Anna Campbell, Managing Director of AbacusBio Limited, is also an Executive Management Committee member of Ag at Otago.
Anna's expertise is in:
- Design of science strategy to develop the right products for the right market
- Turning applied research into commercial value
- Product quality and development
Partners within the University of Otago
Our Research Theme works collaboratively across a huge number of disciplines to bring a wealth of expertise to your research questions:
- Accounting and Finance
- Bioengineering and Nanomedicine
- Centre for Materials Science and Technology
- Food Science
- General Practice and Rural Health
- Information Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Sociology, Gender, and Social work