After the success of our inaugural Young Alumni Awards the 20Twenties, we once again invite you to consider nominating a young alumnus or alumna who has made a positive impact in their community or wider through their leadership, innovation, determination, or research.
We are looking for those who are disrupting the status quo; using trailblazing ideas to solve old problems; ensuring the health and well-being of their community is in good health; demonstrating that leadership can be successful from non-traditional arenas; providing successful business models for this century; or showing innovation in an area dear to their heart.
You are welcome to make more than one nomination.
Nomination deadline extended to 5pm on Wednesday 31 August 2022.
Please read the Terms and conditions.
- Aged under 30 at time of nomination.
- A graduate of the University of Otago with a full qualification, a Certificate of Proficiency (COP) is NOT eligible.
- Willing to be included with a photograph, in various alumni and University publications including online, social media, and marketing material.
- NOT self-nominated.
- Nominators provide as much detail as possible outlining the achievements, impact, and contributions of the nominee.
- All submissions are reviewed against the selection criteria.
- A selection panel comprising of alumni and staff determine the recipients for the awards.
- Recipients are announced to the public in October.
Please complete the nomination form with as much detail as possible. Incomplete submissions may be unable to be accepted.