Become an inspiring teacher.
The University of Otago College of Education offers a number of teaching qualifications for those interested in early childhood, primary (including primary bicultural) and secondary education.
Our specialist programmes in Te Pōkai Mātauranga o te Ao Rua (Primary Bicultural Education) are offered at the Southland Campus in Invercargill.
We offer Initial Teacher Education (ITE) programmes in:
- Early Childhood Education
- Primary Education
- Te Pōkai Mātauranga o te Ao Rua (Primary Bicultural Education)
- Secondary Education
Note: See the qualifications page for a full list of qualifications offered by the College of Education.
Explore your study options further. Refer to enrolment information found on the following qualification pages.
- Bachelor of Teaching (BTchg)
For graduate teachers
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching (GradDipTchg) (no new enrolments)
- Master of Teaching and Learning (MTchgLn)