The BEATS Research Team welcomes volunteers to assist with the data collection and data management process.
What experience can you gain?
- Gain first-hand research experience
- Training in standardized anthropometry measurement procedures
- Work with adolescents during data collection process in schools
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Participate in research data management
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary research team
Volunteering with the BEATS Research Team is a great opportunity to gain some first-hand experience with research and working in a team. It is also valuable experience that will strengthen your Curriculum Vitae and future employers will recognise it. Some volunteers choose to help with one off events such as testing days, while others come in for a few hours each week to provide important administration support. Volunteers who assist with the study for 40 or more hours in a calendar year will receive a written reference from Dr Sandy Mandic (Principal Investigator) upon request.
If you would like to join the BEATS Research Team, please contact Dr Sandy Mandic.