Customer orientated solutions are our priority
The Centre provides an avenue for those in the commercial and industry sectors to work with cutting edge researchers. Our competency is strengthened by different interdisciplinary or inter-institutional collaborations with whom we can jointly offer complex developments for many industrial sectors.
The interdisciplinary nature of bioengineering, its strong academic underpinning and ethos of applied scientific relevance offer many diverse opportunities for applied research collaborations within the University of Otago’s Centre for Bioengineering & Nanomedicine.
Benefits of engagement include:
- Access to the world-class scientific expertise of research staff and their networks
- Cost-effective access to cutting-edge University facilities and instrumentation
- The added credibility of a research association with the University of Otago
- The potential to jointly seek contestable government funding support
- Exposure and profile across the wider University community
- Staff recruitment opportunities.
Please contact us if you have any enquiries:
Tel: +64 3 479 7977 or
Tel: +64 3 364 0640.