Research topics are working descriptions ≤ 140 characters in length (i.e. a tweet-length description).
- Research Topic: Physician integrity when faced with ethically challenging situations in the sporting environment.
- Supervisors: Lynley Anderson, Neil Pickering
- Email: email@example.com
- Previous qualifications: MB ChB, B.PhEd, Dip.Obst, DipSportsMed, MHealSc.
- Research Topic: Adolescent use of and access to long acting reversible contraceptives in New Zealand.
- Supervisors: Helen Paterson (Women’s & Children’s Health), Lynley Anderson, Neil Pickering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualification in progress: MB ChB
- Research topic: 2017 Edgecumbe Flood: Perceptions of emergency response from companion animal owners and emergency responders.
- Supervisors: Peter Walker (Social Work), Mike King, Marcelo Rodriguez Ferrere (Faculty of Law)
- Email: email@example.com
- Previous qualifications: MEmergMgt (Charles Sturt), PGDipEmergMgt (Massey), PGCPM (Victoria University Wellington, GCTSS (Charles Sturt)
- Research topic: Palliative Care and the role of family in the Chinese socio-cultural context: An ethical and sociological study.
- Supervisors: Jing-Bao Nie, Simon Walker
- Previous Qualifications: BA, Masters (Peking Union Medical College).
- Research topic: The role of acupuncture as an adjunct to primary care for mild to moderate mood disorders.
- Supervisors: Tony Dowell (Primary Health Care and General Practice), Jing-Bao Nie.
- Previous Qualifications: PGCertHealSc(Otago), MHealSc (UTS, Sydney)
- Research topic: Student nurses perspectives on the use of gallows humour in the clinical setting.
- Supervisors: Neil Pickering, Lynley Anderson
- Previous qualifications: PGDipHealSc(Bitc) (Otago), Diploma in Nursing (Fanshawe, Canada).
Sinéad Ni Dhonnghaile
- Research Topic: The experiences of first and second year doctors of ethical issues at the end of life.
- Supervisors: Lynley Anderson, Simon Walker