Special topics are used to introduce new Law papers to the curriculum.
|Paper title||Special Topic 8: Mediation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$659.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,970.20|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy,
Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Specific to the paper.