The University of Otago offers a number of scholarships to support postgraduate students in their studies, including the following:
- University of Otago Doctoral and Masters' Scholarships
- Fanny Evans Postgraduate Scholarship for Women
- R & E Seelye Trust Master's Scholarship
- Campbell Bioethics Teaching Fellowship
- Division of Health Sciences PhD travel grants
The Doctoral and Scholarships Office within the Graduate Research School provides detailed and up-to-the-minute information on these and many other scholarships on the scholarships webpage.
For more information, contact:
For more information on Division of Health Sciences PhD travel grants, please contact the Division of Health Sciences' Scientific Officer, Kerry Galvin.