Whether you're seeking to boost your career or follow your passion, you'll find our postgraduate programmes both challenging and rewarding.
The School of Biomedical Sciences offers a comprehensive suite of postgraduate programmes in specialised areas of biomedical science, suitable for bachelors' graduates seeking the next step, through to those with existing postgraduate experience looking to undertake PhD study.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSci)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences with Honours (BBiomedSc(Hons))
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (BSc(Hons))
- Master of Science (MSc)
- School of Biomedical Sciences postgraduate research opportunities
- School of Biomedical Sciences staff expertise database
The University of Otago scholarships database has information on all scholarships available for undergraduate students.
A number of specific scholarships are available to School of Biomedical Sciences students:
- The Elizabeth Jean Trotter Honours Scholarship in Biomedical Sciences
- The Elizabeth Jean Trotter Postgraduate Travelling Scholarship in Biomedical Sciences
- The School of Biomedical Sciences 400-Level Scholarship for Māori Students
- The School of Biomedical Sciences 400-Level Scholarship for Pasifika Students