Two courses designed to inspire and inform women looking for insights and tools to develop their own leadership skills will be hosted by Executive Education over the new two months.
The courses, scheduled for April 26-27 and May 28-29, are recommended for women keen to build their leadership potential and move towards senior leadership roles. Participants will discover how to use their strengths to build on their own leadership effectiveness.
Executive Education also has a Finance for Non Financial Managers course scheduled from May 14-18.
On completion, participants will be able to:
- understand the basis of measurement and valuation used in preparing conventional general-purpose financial statements;
- analyse and interpret general-purpose financial statements;
- understand published consolidated financial statements at an elementary level;
- be aware of some of the contentious issues relating to financial accounting, and critically evaluate financial accounting and reporting practices.
- The valuation of financial assets, capital budgeting, corporate financing, risk analysis, portfolio theory and capital markets are examined in depth. International financial management, mergers and acquisitions are also examined.
Companies with 50 employees or fewer may be eligible for up to 50% of the course fee to be funded by a NZTE Capability voucher.