Otago Business School students at all levels of their education can benefit from short small group workshops focused on an area related to their studies or career ambitions.
If you have expertise that you feel may benefit Otago Business School students please email us so we can begin a conversation on how we can best utilise your skills and knowledge.
The Business School has six different academic departments offering students different career opportunities. We welcome contact from anyone who may be able to provide hands-on/unique training and development experiences across the business spectrum.
Workshops might focus on
• Developing better study skills
• Time management
• How to create an effective business/marketing plan
• The ins and outs of supply chain management – what you need to know
• Business Communication skills
• Your view on interview preparation
• How to dress for success
• Utilising the Cloud for your daily business activities
• How to write for academic journals
• Interacting with the media