The Otago Business School programmes include a variety of subjects that prepare you for a career in business. We currently offer:
- Business Administration
- Executive Education
- Health Informatics
- Hospitality (minor only)
- Human Resource Management
- Information Science
- International Business
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
Business qualifications at Otago
The Otago Business School offers many programmes from undergraduate level through to executive education.
- Our undergraduate degree courses are intended for those studying towards their first University Qualification
- Our postgraduate degree and diploma courses are intended for those who already hold a university qualification and wish to further their studies
- Our executive degree and diploma, and block courses are intended for business executives. These include The Otago MBA, and Executive Education (block courses)
- Our multi-discipline degree courses include both undergraduate and postgraduate options
Need more information about studying at Otago?
The University of Otago offers a wealth of information for future and current students, to assist with enrolment and course administration.
Study Business at the University of Otago and prepare yourself for a career in the fast-paced corporate world. The Otago Business School offers a variety of academic programmes leading to world-class qualifications, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Many exciting opportunities also exist for you to excel outside of your course of study. These include:
- Business Internship Programme: an internship gives you the opportunity to work in full-time paid employment for six months to a year – while also gaining credit towards your Bachelor of Commerce
- The Business Case Competition: an opportunity to test your business skills and solve real business problems
- The Student Exchange Programme: the experience of a lifetime – living and studying overseas!
No matter your background, or aspirations, the Otago Business School has a programme to suit your interests and ambitions.