We provide advice and support for building projects and about the University’s physical infrastructure.
- Dealing with a council or seeking archaeological or heritage approvals?
- Interested in the future of transport and parking at the University?
- A contractor or consultant considering working on our buildings?
- Involved in a building project and need more space?
For staff, we help with everything from dealing with councils and updating the Campus Master Plan - that guides development on our campuses - to examining how to cater for future needs for space.
For consultants or contractors working on our buildings, we help ensure you meet our design standards.
Campus Master Plan
Design and Facility Standards for staff (PDF format)
Any contractors or consultants wanting to know about the standards should contact the University’s Strategic Architect.
- Team leader
- Design standards
Building Services Engineer
- Engineering advice - electrical, mechanical, hydraulics