Abstract submission is now closed.
Opportunity for poster and oral presentations
There will be an area for participants to display their posters relating to research or service innovation relating to cancer care and control. The best three abstracts will be offered free registration for the presenting author (one only) and the opportunity for oral presentation slots during the conference.
Accepted abstracts will be published online prior to the symposium.
Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. Word count only includes the main body of the text, not title, authors’ names etc.
Submit abstracts in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
Use Arial 11 point font, single spaced.
- Abstract heading
- Author(s) name(s): Title, First name, Surname with presenter’s name underlined.
Abstracts should be structured using the following headings:
Do not include references, tables, or figures in your abstract.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the organising committee and authors will be notified of the outcome of their abstracts by 14 December 2018.
Abstracts will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Theme of the abstract
- Relevance to the conference
- Importance or likely impact of the topic
- Impact on equity of the topic
- Innovation or novelty of the topic
- Quality of the abstract
- Clarity of the aims
- Appropriateness of the methods
- Clinical or policy significance of the results and conclusions