Thursday 9 September 2021
Our goal is to reduce the impact and incidence of cancer
At Otago we have a huge number of researchers working to advance the prevention, detection and management of cancer in New Zealand, and beyond.
Explore our research
Visit our Research groups for lists of research groups, centres, or collaborations, and to search for researchers by name.
Visit Study cancer at Otago for information about studying cancer.
The University of Otago acknowledges the valuable contribution of funders to cancer research.
- Breast Cancer Research Trust of New Zealand
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- Cure Kids
- Genesis Oncology Trust
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Karen Louisa Foundation
- Leukaemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand
- Marsden Fund
- Maurice and Phyllis Paykel Trust
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Health
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
- Otago Medical Research Foundation
- Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Wellington Medical Research Foundation