Wednesday 22 September 2021 11:56am
- Build capacity at the University of Otago for Gerontological research in the broadest sense – clinical, public health, social science, and economic.
- Raise the profile of gerontology research at the University of Otago.
- Mentor new and emerging researchers and professionals in the area of gerontology research and clinical practice.
- Create strong links between Otago researchers and stakeholder groups, and foster a good relationship with the advisory committee.
- Stimulate translatable and accessible research to improve social justice in the context of ageing.
- Raise commitment to age-friendliness within communities.
- Build and maintain national and international research collaboration.
We welcome new members!