Kia ora, welcome to Computers in New Zealand Schools: Learning, Teaching,Technology, 25(1-3).
- Bronwen Cowie and John Williams, University of Waikato
Articles - Peer reviewed
- Elaine Khoo, Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research, University of Waikato; Rosina Merry and Nhung Hong Nguyen, University of Waikato; and Timothy Bennett and Nadine MacMillan, Campus Creche, Hamilton.
- Alan Ovens, Dawn Garbett, Rena Heap, and Constanza Tolosa, University of Auckland.
- Karen Melhuish Spencer, Tania Coutts, Tara Fanagan, and Allanah King, CORE Education Ltd, Christchurch.
- Marilyn Fleer, Monash University, Australia.
- Gary Falloon, University of Waikato.
- Judy Hunter and Nicola Daly, University of Waikato.
- Sandra Williamson-Leadley and Naomi Ingram, University of Otago College of Education.
- Ann Hatherly, CORE Education, Auckland; and Bridget Chapman, Kensington Educare, Whangarei.
- Noeline Wright, Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research, University of Waikato; and Mervyn Cook, Sarah Collett, and Ingrid Rinsma, Hillcrest High School.