Kia ora, welcome to Computers in New Zealand Schools: Learning, Teaching, Technology, 23(3).
This special edition of Computers in New Zealand Schools has been edited by Julie Mackey and Niki Davis from the University of Canterbury e-Learning Lab. The articles in this issue acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of New Zealand teachers and researchers who presented in the Research Stream of the recent ULearn 2011 Conference, held in Rotorua in October.
- Julie Mackey and Niki Davis - University of Canterbury
Research Articles (peer reviewed)
- Philippa Buckley and Fiona Gilmore - University of Canterbury
- Vicki Needham, Anne-Marie Hunt and Linda McMurray and Fiona Gilmore - Rotorua Regional Centre and University of Canterbury e-Learning Lab
Articles (peer reviewed)
- Kathryn Mackinven - University of Canterbury
- Nicki Dabner (University of Canterbury) & Aleta Chowfin (Middleton Grange School-Canterbury)
Columns and Reviews
- Lisa Oldham - National Library of New Zealand