Thursday, 3 September 2020
Are you planning on coming back to university next year? Would you like to carry out an interesting 10-week research project over the holidays? The Centre for Sustainability has several Summer Scholarships available for the summer break.
The five 10-week scholarships, worth $5000, are based at the Centre for Sustainability, University of Otago, and run from November 2020 to February 2021.
- Pūrākau of past South Island earthquakes, and iwi understanding of Rūaumoko and the Te Wai Pounamu whenua
- Using photo diaries for enhancing earthquake preparedness: an exploratory study
- Business recovery after the Southland floods: a quantitative survey analysis
- Carbon mitigation & sequestration options for Māori communities
- Overcoming Barriers to a Sustainable Digital Technology Industry