I have been an ordained minister since 1990 and was a University Chaplain for 14 years.
My main roles are:
- To offer spiritual support and guidance for your personal journey and professional practice
- To provide pastoral care. This might mean:
- a listening ear – a safe place to talk over personal, work, or study concerns
- support during times of crisis, stress, or anxiety; e.g. grief, homesickness, family issues, relationships
- enabling Pastoral rituals, e.g. memorial services, blessings
- To facilitate dialogue between spirituality and academic disciplines
- To offer educational input on matters relating to spirituality and faith
I am here for anyone, regardless of your faith background. You don’t need to be religious to receive chaplaincy support.
Visit: The Chaplain’s Office is in the Medical Education Unit, Ground Floor, UOC building