A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Friday, 20 December 2019
- Academic background
- Sciences, Health Sciences
- Host campus
- PhD, Honours
- Pathology and Biomedical Science (Christchurch)
- Professor Madhav Bhatia
This topic is one of many research opportunities in the Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science.
Preferred student experience
A bright, enthusiastic and meticulous student with A/A+ average grade. The ideal candidate would have a strong background in molecular pharmacology and molecular pathology of inflammation.
- Inflammation Research Group
- Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Professor Madhav Bhatia’s staff profile
ContactProfessor Madhav Bhatia
Tel +64 3 378 6238