|Title||Interpersonal Psychotherapy Supervisor Training workshop|
|Venue||Training Unit at Hillmorton Hospital|
|Date||9th and 10th November 2017|
We are hosting a two day IPT Supervisors Workshop on 9th and 10th November 2017 in the Training Unit at Hillmorton Hospital.
This workshop is suitable for individuals who have some experience of IPT and wish to become a supervisor
Dr Susan Howard
PsychD, C.Psychol, AFBPsS
Director of Training in Interpersonal Psychotherapy, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist (BPC Registered)
Contact Associate Professor Sue Luty
- For participants to become familiar with the theoretical context and underpinningof IPT supervision.
- To facilitate the development of the skills required to establish and maintaina supervisory relationship.
- To revisit core IPT concepts and skills from the perspective of becoming a supervisor
- To develop competence in assessing student progress through reviewing case material
- To address any concerns participants may have regarding the supervisory role