Wednesday 30 September 2020 3:04pm
A FREE hybrid event showcasing the latest achievements in bioengineering and medical technologies. There will be physical meetings on the Dunedin and Christchurch campuses as well as the ability to attend virtually via Zoom.
Learn about the exciting research and commercialisation being carried out within Bioengineering at Otago:
- Find out about the latest translational bioengineering and MedTech research in, point-of-care technologies, biomaterials, imaging, and regenerative medicine
- Hear from leading researchers and engage with industry/government leaders
- Learn how bioengineering strategies have been used to combat COVID-19
- Hear the latest news from Bioengineering@Otago
- Find out about study and career pathways in Bioengineering at Otago
- Attend networking sessions (available at all three campuses)
Postgraduate students and early career researchers are also invited to enter a poster for the rapid-fire oral presentation competition for a chance to win cash prizes.
This is an opportunity to see where your research fits, and join the broad inter-disciplinary Bioengineering network of researchers.
Register at 2020 Bioengineering Showcase Registration
When: Tuesday & Wednesday the 10th & 11th of November 2020, 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Dunedin: St David Complex, Seminar Rooms A and B
Christchurch: Beaven Lecture Theatre
Wellington: Small Lecture Theatre