The Nursing Articles of Interest with its distinctive blue cover has been published since 1998, and helps to make the widest use possible of the Canterbury Medical Library journal collection.
Our reference staff identify and list recent articles of general interest to nurses.
All articles included in the series are available online.
Each issue includes:
- A selection of the books recently added to the Library
- A list of the recent journal issues received
- A commentary and the URL for two useful health-related websites
- No. 237–238, July–August 2019 (PDF)
- No. 235–236, May–June 2019 (PDF)
- No. 233–234, March–April 2019 (PDF)
- No. 231–232, January–February 2019 (PDF)
- No. 219–220, January–February 2018 (PDF)
- No. 221–222, March–April 2018 (PDF)
- No. 223–224, May–June 2018 (PDF)
- No. 225–226, July–August 2018 (PDF)
- No. 227–228, September–October 2018 (PDF)
- No. 229–230, November–December 2018 (PDF)