Friday 1 September 2017 9:44am
Dr Nina Dickerhof won the Young Investigator Award at the 10th Human Peroxidase Meeting with her invited talk, Myeloperoxidase is associated with bronchiactesis in children with cystic fibrosis.
Five staff and students from the Centre for Free Radical Research travelled to Breckenridge, Colorado, USA to present at the meeting.
- The impact of HOSCN exposure on cell death pathways – Professor Margreet Vissers (Oral)
- Myeloperoxidase is associated with bronchiectasis in children with cystic fibrosis – Dr Nina Dickerhof (Invited)
- Pre-steady state kinetics reveal the substrate specificity and mechanism of halide oxidation of truncated human peroxidasin 1 – Dr Martina Paumann-Page (Oral and Poster)
- Effects of peroxidase substrates and inhibitors on peroxidasin-catalyzed cross-linking of collagen IV in the extracellular matri – Bee Bathish (Oral)
- Calprotectin is sensitive to oxidants generated by myeloperoxidase – Teagan Hoskin (Poster)