Research Associate Professor
- 2008 - Biostatistical consultant with the Otago University, Christchurch.
- 2006 - 2008 Statistical analyst then senior research statistician at Statistics New Zealand where I worked on economic surveys and strategic development
- 2001 - 2006 Bioinformatics statistician then senior statistician at Vialactia Biosciences (NZ) Ltd, where I worked on animal studies, microarray analysis and design, experimental design, genetics
- 1998 - 2001 Lecturer in statistics at the University of Auckland
- Member of the New Zealand Statistics Association.
- Statistical Computing
- Survey Methods