- *Bhatia M, and Gaddam R. Hydrogen sulfide in inflammation: a novel mediator and therapeutic target. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2020 (In press).
- Ellmers LJ, Templeton EM, Pilbrow AP, Frampton C, Ishii I, Moore PK, Bhatia M, Richards AM, and Cameron VA. Hydrogen sulfide treatment improves post-infarct remodeling and long-term cardiac function in CSE knockout and wild-type mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2020; 21: 4284.
- *Manandhar S, Sinha P, Ejiwale, G, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide and its interaction with other players in inflammation. Hydrogen Sulfide Biology: from its Protein Target/Molecular Switches to Translational Research. (Ed. Zhu YC). 2020 (in press).
- *Dawoodbhoy FM, Patel BK, Patel K, Bhatia M, Lee CN, and Moochhala SM. Gut microbiota dysbiosis as a target for improved post-surgical outcomes and improved patient care. A review of current literature. Shock. 2020 (in press).
- *Bhatia M. Understanding hydrogen sulfide in inflammation: opportunities and challenges (Editorial). Mol Cell Ther. 2019; 7: 9-14.
- Pan LL, Niu W, Fang X, Liang W, Li H, Chen W, Zhang H, Bhatia M, and Sun J. Clostridium butyricum strains suppress experimental acute pancreatitis by maintaining intestinal homeostasis. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2019; 63: 1801419.
- Gaddam RR, Chambers S, Fraser R, Cogger VC, Le Couteur DC, Ishii I, and Bhatia M. Cystathionine-gamma-lyase derived hydrogen sulfide regulated substance P modulates liver sieve fenestrations in caecal-ligation and puncture induced sepsis. Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 3191.
- *Gaddam RR, Jha P, and Bhatia M. The infections and hydrogen sulfide. Frontiers in Anti-Infective Drug Discovery. (Eds. Rahman AU, and Choudhary MI). 2018; 7: 261-272.
- Pan LL, Deng YY, Wang R, Wu C, Li J, Niu W, Yang Q, Bhatia M, Gudmundsson GH, Agerberth B, Diana J, and Sun J. Lactose induces phenotypic and functional changes of neutrophils and macrophages to alleviate acute pancreatitis in mice. Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 751.
- Yan F, Gao H, Zhao H, Bhatia M, and Zeng Y. Roles of airway smooth muscle dysfunction in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Transl Med. 2018; 16: 262.
- Muniraj N, Stamp LK, Badiei A, Hegde A, Cameron V, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide acts as a pro-inflammatory mediator in rheumatic disease. Int J Rheum Dis. 2017; 20: 182-189.
- Gaddam RR, Fraser R, Badiei A, Chambers S, Cogger VC, Le Couteur DC, and Bhatia M. Differential effects of Kupffer cell inactivation on inflammation and the liver sieve following caecal-ligation and puncture induced sepsis in mice. Shock. 2017; 47: 480-490.
- *Bhatia M. Understanding toxicology: mechanisms and applications (Invited Commentary). Cell Biol Toxicol. 2017; 33: 1-4.
- Gillies N, Pendharkar S, Singh R, Windsor J, Bhatia M, and Petrov M. Fasting levels of insulin and amylin after acute pancreatitis are associated with pro-inflammatory cytokines. Arch Physiol Biochem. 2017; 123: 238–248.
- Singh P, Reid K, Gaddam R, Bhatia M, Smith S, Jacob A, and Chambers P. Effect of choline chloride premedication on xylazine-induced hypoxaemia in sheep. Vet Anesth Analg. 2017; 44:1149-1155.
- *Kumar R, Bhatia M, and Pai K. Role of cytokines in the pathogenesis of Visceral Leishmaniasis. Clin Lab. 2017; 63: 1549-1559.
- *Pan LL, Li J, Shamoon M, Bhatia M, and Sun J. Recent advances on nutrition in treatment of acute pancreatitis. Front Immunol. 2017; 8: 762.
- Gaddam RR, Chambers S, Murdoch D, Shaw G, and Bhatia M. Circulating levels of hydrogen sulfide and substance P in patients with sepsis. J Infect. 2017; 75: 293-300.
- *Lv J, Bhatia M, and Wang X. Roles of mitochondrial DNA in energy metabolism. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017; 1038: 71-83.
* Invited Articles by Editor of Journal