Puka rangahau 2017
- Muniraj N, Stamp LK, Badiei A, Hegde A, Cameron V, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide acts as a pro-inflammatory mediator in rheumatic disease. Int J Rheum Dis. 2017; 20: 182-189.
- Gaddam RR, Fraser R, Badiei A, Chambers S, Cogger VC, Le Couteur DC, and Bhatia M. Differential effects of Kupffer cell inactivation on inflammation and the liver sieve following caecal-ligation and puncture induced sepsis in mice. Shock. 2017; 47: 480-490.
- *Bhatia M. Understanding toxicology: mechanisms and applications (Invited Commentary). Cell Biol Toxicol. 2017; 33: 1-4.
- Gillies N, Pendharkar S, Singh R, Windsor J, Bhatia M, and Petrov M. Fasting levels of insulin and amylin after acute pancreatitis are associated with pro-inflammatory cytokines. Arch Physiol Biochem. 2017; 123: 238–248.
- Singh P, Reid K, Gaddam R, Bhatia M, Smith S, Jacob A, and Chambers P. Effect of choline chloride premedication on xylazine-induced hypoxaemia in sheep. Vet Anesth Analg. 2017; 44:1149-1155.
- *Kumar R, Bhatia M, and Pai K. Role of cytokines in the pathogenesis of Visceral Leishmaniasis. Clin Lab. 2017; 63: 1549-1559.
- *Pan LL, Li J, Shamoon M, Bhatia M, and Sun J. Recent advances on nutrition in treatment of acute pancreatitis. Front Immunol. 2017; 8: 762.
- Gaddam RR, Chambers S, Murdoch D, Shaw G, and Bhatia M. Circulating levels of hydrogen sulfide and substance P in patients with sepsis. J Infect. 2017; 75: 293-300.
- *Lv J, Bhatia M, and Wang X. Roles of mitochondrial DNA in energy metabolism. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017; 1038: 71-83.
* Invited Articles by Editor of Journal