- Lian X, Chambers S, Lewis JG, Scott-Thomas A, and Bhatia M. Two monoclonal antibodies that specifically recognize Aspergillus cell wall antigens and can detect circulating antigens in infected mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2022; 23: 252.
- *Zhu Z, Chambers S, Zeng Y, and Bhatia M. Gases in sepsis: novel mediators and therapeutic targets. Int J Mol Sci. 2022; 23: 3669.
- *Kumar R, Bhatia M, and Pai K. Role of chemokines in the pathogenesis of Visceral Leishmaniasis. Curr Med Chem. 2022 (in press).
- *Lian X, Scott-Thomas A, Lewis JG, Bhatia M, MacPherson S, Zeng Y, and Chambers S. Monoclonal antibody and invasive aspergillosis: diagnostic and therapeutic perspectives. Int J Mol Sci. 2022; 23: 5563.
- Manandhar S, Scott-Thomas A, Harrington M, Sinha P, Pilbrow A, Richards AM, Cameron V, Bhatia M, and Chambers ST. Hydrogen sulfide and substance P levels in patients with Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteraemia. Int J Mol Sci. 2022; 23: 8639.
- Lian X, Scott-Thomas A, Lewis JG, Bhatia M, and Chambers S. A novel monoclonal antibody 1D2 that broadly inhibits clinically-important Aspergillus species. J Fungi. 2022; 8: 960.
- *Bhatia M, and Gaddam R. Hydrogen sulfide in inflammation: a novel mediator and therapeutic target. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2021; 34: 1368-1377.
- *Dawoodbhoy FM, Patel BK, Patel K, Bhatia M, Lee CN, and Moochhala SM. Gut microbiota dysbiosis as a target for improved post-surgical outcomes and improved patient care. A review of current literature. Shock. 2021; 55: 441–454.
- *Manandhar S, Sinha P, Ejiwale, G, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide and its interaction with other players in inflammation. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2021; 1315:129-159.
- *Patel BK, Patel KH, Bhatia M, Iyer SG, Madhavan KK, and Moochhala SM. Gut microbiome in acute pancreatitis-A review based on current literature. World J Gastroenterol. 2021; 27: 5019-5036.
- *Kumar A, and Bhatia M. Role of hydrogen sulfide, substance P, and adhesion molecules in acute pancreatitis. Int J Mol Sci. 2021; 22: 12136.
* Invited articles by Editor of Journal