- Ang AD, Konigstorfer A, Giles GI, and Bhatia M. Measuring free tissue sulfide. Adv Biol Chem. 2012 (in press).
- *Kumar R, and Bhatia M. Role of macrophages and substance P in the pathogenesis of acute pancreatitis. Immuno-Gastroenterology. 2012 (in press).
- Koh YH, Moochhala S, and Bhatia M. Activation of neurokinin-1 receptors up-regulates substance P and neurokinin-1 receptor expression in murine pancreatic acinar cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2012; 16: 1582-1592.
- *Bhatia M. Role of hydrogen sulfide in the pathology of inflammation. Scientifica. 2012; 2012: Article ID:159680.
- *Rivers J, Badiei A, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide as a therapeutic target for inflammation. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2012; 16: 439-449.
- *Bhatia M, Zemans RL, and Jeyaseelan S. Role of chemokines in the pathogenesis of acute lung injury. Amer J Resp Cell Mol Biol. 2012; 46: 566-572.
- Sidhapuriwala J, Hegde A, Ang AD, Zhu YZ, and Bhatia M. Effects of S-propargyl-cysteine (SPRC) in caerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice. PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e32574.
- *Lau HY, and Bhatia M. Quantitating inflammation in a mouse model of acute pancreatitis. The Pancreapedia. 2012; http://www.pancreapedia.org/tools/methods/quantitating-inflammation-in-mouse-model-of-acute-pancreatitis. DOI: 10.3998/panc.2012.2.
- Tamizhselvi R, Shrivastava P, Koh YH, Zhang H, and Bhatia M. Preprotachykinin-A gene deletion regulates hydrogen sulfide induced toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway in cerulein-treated pancreatic acinar cells. Pancreas 2011; 40: 444-452.
- *Hegde A, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide in inflammation: friend or foe? Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 2011; 10: 118-122.
- Ang SF, Moochhala SM, MacAry PA, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide and neurogenic inflammation in polymicrobial sepsis: involvement of substance P and ERK-NF-κB signaling. PLoS ONE. 2011; 6: e24535.
- *Ang AD, Ramasamy T, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide. The Pancreapedia. 2011; http://www.pancreapedia.org/molecules/hydrogen-sulfide. DOI: 10.3998/panc.2011.18.
- *Koh YH, and Bhatia M. Substance P. The Pancreapedia. 2011; http://www.pancreapedia.org/molecules/substance-p-sp. DOI: 10.3998/panc.2011.23.
- Koh YH, Tamizhselvi R, Moochhala S, Bian J, and Bhatia M. Role of protein kinase C in caerulein induced expression of substance P and neurokinin-1-receptors in murine pancreatic acinar cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2011; 15: 2139-2149.
- Ang SF, Sio SW, Moochhala SM, MacAry PA, and Bhatia M. Hydrogen sulfide upregulates cyclooxygenase-2 and prostaglandin E metabolite in sepsis-evoked acute lung injury via transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 channel activation. J Immunol. 2011; 187: 4778-4787.
- Koh YH, Moochhala S, and Bhatia M. The role of neutral endopeptidase in caerulein-induced acute pancreatitis. J Immunol. 2011; 187: 5429-5439.
* Invited Articles by Editor of Journal