The Mental Health Clinical Research Unit is recruiting 40 participants for research on a psychological intervention for people with severe mood disorders.
We are looking for control participants – i.e., healthy people over the age of 18, who:
- Have no history of major mental illness
- Are not receiving mental health treatment
- Live in the greater Christchurch area
What is involved?
You will be asked to:
- Complete questionnaires and interviews about demographic details and mental health symptoms
- Complete attention, memory, and organisation tests (on three different days)
You will receive NZ$100 in MTA vouchers to compensate you for your time.
We have a three-page document with more details about the study:
For further information, or to register your interest, please contact Emily Douglas at the Department of Psychological Medicine: