In our quest to improve the University of Otago, Christchurch researcher experience with the Research Office, we have made some significant changes to the Māori consultation booking process.
Click on the link below and complete the online form which is sent to the University of Otago Māori Research Advisor.
You will then need to make an appointment directly with the Māori Research Advisor using Outlook Calendar and checking availability. Usual days for appointments are Monday, Thursday, and alternate Fridays.
If you experience any problems with the Māori consultation online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
References and links
- HRC Māori Health Advancement Guidelines (PDF)
- 2013 Census ethnicity question (PDF)
- HRC Guidelines for Researchers on Health Research Involving Māori 2010
- Māori Health Publications
- Māori Health Website
- MOH Decades of Disparity: Ethnic mortality trends in New Zealand 1980–1999
- MOH Decades of Disparity II: Socioeconomic mortality trends in New Zealand 1981–1999
- MOH Tatau Kahukura: Māori Health Chart Book
- Ngai Tahu website
- Top 10(ish) Tips (from "I don't know why I have to do this!" Workshop 11 June 2009)
- UOC Māori/Indigenous Health Institute (MIHI)
- UOC Research Involving Māori Guidelines for Disposal or Retention of Samples and Specimens (PDF)
- University of Otago Māori Consultation Policy and Form