In our quest to improve the University of Otago, Christchurch researcher experience with the Research Office, we have made some siginificant changes to the Māori consultation process.
When you click on the link below, this will now take you to an online form (rather than the Dunedin database). Once you have completed the online form, it will be sent directly to the University of Otago, Christchurch Research Administrator. You will then be contacted by the Research Administrator to arrange an appointment (usually within 24 hours).
If you experience any problems with the Māori consultation online form, please contact the Research Administrator on +64 3 364 0237.
References and links
- 2013 Census ethnicity question
- HRC Guidelines for Researchers on Health Research Involving Māori 2010
- Māori Health Publications
- Māori Health Website
- MOH Decades of Disparity: Ethnic mortality trends in New Zealand 1980–1999
- MOH Decades of Disparity II: Socioeconomic mortality trends in New Zealand 1981–1999
- MOH Tatau Kahukura: Māori Health Chart Book
- Ngai Tahu website
- Top 10(ish) Tips (from "I don't know why I have to do this!" Workshop 11 June 2009)
- UOC Māori/Indigenous Health Institute (MIHI)
- UOC Research Involving Māori Guidelines for Disposal or Retention of Samples and Specimens
- University of Otago Māori Consultation Policy and Form