Contact details are available further down this page.
Step one (before locality)
The first step for all CDHB research projects is registration. Registration is needed to request locality.
After your project has been registered
Using this information provided via the online registration form, the Research Office will guide you through the following areas.
- Research guidelines and regulations on the NEAC website
- Access to data
- CDHB Intranet (CDHB network only)
Drop-in times each day for enquires
- CDHB research office Room 520
- Monday–Friday 9:30am–10:30am
Drop-off at reception for paperwork
- University of Otago, Christchurch Building, Ground Floor
- Monday–Friday 9am–5pm
Appointments with specific advisers
- Room 521 (Manager’s office) or other meeting space
- Monday–Friday pending availability
- Fill out the form to book an appointment with the CDHB Biostatistician (Word)
Phone for general enquires with the administrator
- Ext 81513
- Tuesday–Friday 9:30am–4pm