Please read the below policy documents in order to familiarise yourself with the Centre's policies and expectations surrounding use.
- UOCSC Operational Definition and Use policy (150 KB)
- UOCSC Recording policy (130 KB)
- Example UOCSC Consent & Confidentiality agreement (110 KB)
- UOCSC Participation in Simulations policy (80 KB)
In submitting a booking request, the user confirms they have read and agree to comply with the above policies of the Centre.
Check the applicable charges for non-University of Otago, Christchurch users.
Review the facilities and equipment (below) available to select the room(s) and equipment that meet your needs.
If you require help we will be happy to meet with you or discuss your teaching requirements over the phone.
Please complete the Booking Request Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, internal mail, post or fax. The UOCSC will confirm your request once finalised.
If you have not used the Simulation Centre previously, you will need to arrange an orientation session prior to your booking date.
- UOCSC Booking Request Form (300 KB)