The UOC Simulation Centre is holding its Simulation Instructor Training Workshop on 17, 18, and 19 June 2020.
Places are limited to 20 participants, on a ‘first-in’ basis. Your place is not confirmed until payment in full has been recieved.
To register your interest, email email@example.com
|Dates||Wednedsay 17 June 2020 to Friday 19 June 2020|
|Venue||University of Otago, Christchurch Simulation Centre, 72 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch|
|Facilitators||The UOC Simulation Centre team and invited facilitators.|
|Open to|| |
Health professionals with an interest in simulation-based education - all disciplines.
Focus and format of the workshop
- Educational underpinnings of simulation-based education
- Principles and practice of scenario writing
- Best practice in SBE
- Approaches to debriefing
- Orientation to the human simulators SimMan3G / SimJunior and the simulation environment
- Developing a scenario
- Running and participating in scenarios
- Debriefing a scenario
- Reviewing debriefing practice (debriefing the debrief)