The Postgraduate Office is the first point of contact for inquiries from both students and staff about postgraduate study at the University of Otago, Christchurch.
All applications for PhD admission are co-ordinated by the Office.
- Information for new international PhD students on the Christchurch campus
- Information for new domestic PhD students
Postgraduate students, potential or current, and staff can contact the Office at anytime for any advice or support that they may require.
- Postgraduate Qualifications available at the University of Otago, Christchurch
- Distance Learning Guide (Including a guide to the Library) (PDF)
- PhD Opportunities at the University of Otago, Christchurch
- Enrolment process
Once you are enrolled
- First Few Days in Christchurch (PDF)
- Student ID Form (PDF) or, if you had an ID card last year) apply online
- Redirect your student email to another account
- IT Handouts and Tip Sheet. For IT help freephone 0800 479 888 or email email@example.com
Information and support
- Information for PhD students
- Information for Master's thesis students
- International Students
- Biostatistics Consultancy for thesis and dissertation students (Christchurch candidates)
- Workshops and events
- Canterbury Medical Library
- Student Learning Centre University of Otago - useful site for resources including online study guides
- PSOC - The Association for Postgraduate Students of Otago, Christchurch. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org