A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Saturday, 18 January 2020
- Academic background
- Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Medicine (UOC)
- Associate Professor Tim Woodfield, Professor Gary Hooper, Dr Khoon Lim
These research projects are offered by the Christchurch Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering (CReaTE) Group.
- Additive manufacturing of porous scaffolds for stimulating bone formation
- Optimisation of the implant-bone interface for stimulating bone formation
- In vivo models for optimised medical device design
- Total joint replacement and clinical outcomes