Dr Arlene Allan
Dr Dan Osland
Dr Sean McConnell
Dr Gwynaeth McIntyre
Assoc. Prof. Pat Wheatley
An overview of modern approaches to primary source material and of the skills required to undertake research through a number of case studies.
This paper has been replaced by CLAS 330 Tales of Troy: from Homer to Hollywood
|Paper title||Research Methods in Classical Studies|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$904.05|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,954.75|
- 18 200-level CLAS, GREK or LATN points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Students who have not passed the normal prerequisite may be admitted with approval from the Head of Department.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Classics' website
- Teaching staff
- Lecturers: Dr Arlene Allan, Dr Sean McConnell, Dr Dan Osland, Dr Pat Wheatley and Dr Gwynaeth McIntyre
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of the skills required to generate and implement a research project.