Owheo Building, Room 2.30A
Phone: +64 4 3 479 8488
I’m currently a postdoctoral research fellow in Otago University. I received my Ph.D. degree from Institute of Computer Science and Technology, Peking University in July 2019. I obtained my B.S. Degree in Software Engineering from School of Software, Dalian University of Technology in 2013. During Oct 2017 to Oct 2018 I visited visual computing group at Cardiff University supervised by professor Paul L. Rosin. My research interests are in computer graphics, computer vision and pattern recognition. For more information, please refer to my research pages: https://ljc91122.github.io
- Juncheng Liu, Zhouhui Lian, Yi Wang, and Jianguo Xiao. "Incremental Kernel Null Space Discriminant Analysis for Novelty Detection." In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 792-800. 2017.
- Juncheng Liu, Paul L. Rosin, Xianfang Sun, Zhouhui Lian and Jianguo Xiao. “Image- driven Unsupervised 3D ModelCo-segmentation” Accepted by The Visual Computer (CGI’19 track)
- Juncheng Liu, Zhouhui Lian and Jianguo Xiao. “Auto-colorization of 3D models from images.” SIGGRAPH Asia Technical Briefs (2017).
- Juncheng Liu, Zhouhui Lian, Jianguo Xiao. “3D Mesh Unfolding using Semidefinite Programming.” Eurographics Workshop on 3D Object Retrieval 2017.
- Juncheng Liu, Zhouhui Lian, Jie Feng, Bingfeng Zhou (2015). Sketch based modeling via manifold regularization. SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Technical Briefs. ACM.
- Pickup David, Juncheng Liu, Xianfang Sun, Paul L. Rosin, Ralph R. Martin, Zhiquan Cheng, Zhouhui Lian et al. "An evaluation of canonical forms for non-rigid 3D shape retrieval." Graphical Models 97 (2018): 17-29.
- Yi Wang, Juncheng Liu, Xin Fan, Xiangjian He, Qi Jia, Renjie Gao. Online Gesture- based Interaction with Visual Oriental Characters based on Manifold Learning. Signal Processing, 110: 123-131, 2015.
- Yi Wang, Zhongxuan Luo, Juncheng Liu, Xin Fan, Haojie Li, Yunzhen Wu. Real-time Estimation of Hand Gestures based on Manifold Learning from Monocular Videos. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 71(2): 555-574, 2014.