What is Continuing Education?
Continuing Education is all forms of non-credit teaching and learning activity which makes available the fruits of academic scholarship for inquiring minds within and beyond the university community, and which fosters discussion on matters of public good in the University’s role as critic and conscience of society.
Continuing Education is for:
- University community of academic staff, students, and professional staff
- Wider community of interested and/or professional people with access to Dunedin and other Otago campuses
- Otago Alumni
- Parents of current students
Continuing Education office can assist you with promotion, managing the registration and payment process.
Refunds and cancellation
- Refunds Policy – Participants who enrol in, and pay, for a course that they subsequently cannot attend will be entitled to a refund in accordance with university policy relating to short courses as follows:
— For withdrawal up to seven working days before course commencement, an administration fee of 10% will be retained.
— For withdrawal less than seven working days before course commencement a refund of 50% will be made at the discretion of the Course or Programme Director.
— Once a course has commenced, no refund will be given.
- Cancellation – The University reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrolments or other unforeseen circumstances, in such cases fees will be refunded in full.
Need help with your Continuing Education event?
We can assist you with promotion, managing the registration and payment process and are happy to provide advice.
Tel +64 3 479 9181