Teaching Skills for Clinicians, 26-29 March 2018, University of Otago, Wellington
- Full programme and registration
- For more information please contact: Associate Professor Diane Kenwright
- Venue: University of Otago Wellington, 23A Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington
Public Health Summer School, February 2018, Wellington
Every February the Department of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington hosts a Summer School. The Public Health Summer School offers practical short courses to anyone who wants to develop their public health knowledge and skills.
The Public Health Summer School has been providing this training for over 20 years and has grown to become the largest and longest running summer school of its type in the Southern Hemisphere.
Watch this space for Upcoming Professional Development Courses!
- The University of Otago offers many Professional Development courses throughout the year.
Other Professional Development and Continuing Education Events at Otago
The University of Otago offered over 500 different events in 2016. To see what's on at Otago check out the University Events Calendar.
Professional Development Events supported by Otago Continuing Education during 2016
- Knowledge Building Symposium
- Rethinking Disability Series
- Perinatal Ethics Symposium
- Year 11 Microbiology Workshop
- Introduction to the Assessment of Surface Anthropmetry
- 2015 Annual Symposium, “A Sense of Wonder”, on children’s literature
- Inter-professional Workshop: Stroke - A Model for Integ
- Women’s Suffrage Commemorative Lecture by Louise Nicholas
- Comparative Clytemnestras
- Foreign Policy School 2016
- Distance Learning Symposium
- Making Women Visible: A Conference in Honour of Barbara Brookes
- Public Lecture: Evolution of Plant Sexual Diversity
- Faith Thinking Series of Short Courses 2016