The role of the COO reaches across all aspects of the University, managing resources and planning for the future in accordance with the University's vision.
The Chief Operating Officer is the head of the Operations Division and leads a team of Directors and Managers responsible for the:
- Division of Campus and Collegiate Life Services
- Division of Campus Development
- Health and Safety Compliance Office
- Information Technology Services Division
- Project Management Office
- Property Services Division
- Office of Risk, Assurance and Compliance
- Shared Services Division
- Office of Sustainability
Operations Senior Leadership Team
From Left: David Tapp – Director Shared Services, Dr. Hillary Pascoe – Head of Sustainability, Dr. Jared Hayes – Programme Director, Enabling Excellence, Andy Jenkins – Head of Enterprise Project Management Office, Mike Harte – Director Information and Technology Services, Andrea McMillan – Head of Health Safety and Compliance, Stephen Willis – Chief Operating Officer, James Lindsay – Director Campus and Collegiate Life Services, Tracy Huntleigh-Smith – Director Risk, Assurance and Compliance, David Perry – Director Campus Development, Dean Macaulay – Director Property Services.