The Chief Operating Officer provides strategic leadership across the University's operational functions and capital developments
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor and is a key member of the University's Senior Management Team.
The COO leads a team responsible for:
- Campus and Collegiate Life Services
- Campus Development
- Health, Safety and Wellness
- Information Technology Services
- Property Services
- Risk, Assurance and Compliance
- Shared Services
- Transformation and Improvement
The current Chief Operating Officer is Stephen Willis, who was appointed in 2016.
- Operations Group Forum Recordings
- COO News
- COO Documents
- COO Videos