- Dean, Graduate Research School (Convenor)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Enterprise) (Ex-Officio)
- One academic member of the Graduate Research Committee
- Manager, Postgraduate Scholarships, Prizes and Awards and Manager, Graduate Research School
- One staff representative from the International Office
- Two student representatives from each of the teaching divisions of the Dunedin campus
- Two representatives of Māori students
- Two representatives of Pacific Islands students
- Two representatives of international students
- One student representative from the University of Otago,Wellington
- One student representative from the University of Otago, Christchurch
- One student representative from OUSA
The Graduate Research Student Liaison Committee will meet four times a year. The committee has a purely advisory function, discussing current issues relating to the Doctoral and research Masters programmes.
The committee reports to the Graduate Research Committee and may make recommendations for changes to any appropriate processes or regulations. Any recommendations or proposed actions will be considered by the Graduate Research Committee.
The venue and time will be the Committee Room North on the 1st Floor, Clocktower Building at 2:00pm.