Terms of Reference
- To consider nominations for honorary degrees and make recommendations to the Senate and Council.
- To issue invitations after recommendations from the Committee have been approved by the Senate and the University Council.
- The Chancellor (Convener)
- The Pro-Chancellor
- The Vice-Chancellor
- A Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Two lay members of the University Council
- One member of the Senate from each of the Academic Divisions
Enquiries about the award of University of Otago Honorary Degrees should be directed to the Secretary to the Council.