Terms of Reference
To advise and report to the Standing Committee of the Senate on
- the monitoring and utilisation of pool teaching rooms;
- the need for new pool teaching rooms or for the redevelopment of existing pool teaching rooms as a result of changing academic requirements;
- the academic considerations to be taken into account in the planning and equipping of new or redeveloped pool teaching rooms;
- the academic criteria for the allocation of teaching rooms to ensure that these facilities are utilised to the best advantage;
- the academic considerations to be taken into account in the preparation of the University's teaching and examination timetables;
- the academic considerations to be taken into account in computerised procedures for recording student enrolment and placing students in particular teaching streams.
- Convener - Director of Information Technology Services
- Academic co-Convener - Convener of the Enrolment and Streaming sub-Committee
- Four members, one from each of the four academic Divisions, nominated by the Pro-Vice-Chancellor of each Division.
- A member from Academic Services nominated by the DVC
- A member nominated by the Executive of OUSA
- Such other persons as may be co-opted by the Committee, for a period not exceeding three years in each case
- Committee Secretary - Alison Jory, Executive Assistant to Director, ITS (email@example.com; ext 5033)
- Manager, Student Administration, Academic Services
- Group Leader, Admission and Enrolment, Academic Services
- Timetables Administrator, Academic Services
- Manager, Administrative Technology Services, ITS
- Manager, Teaching Facilities and Services, ITS
Meetings for the Lecture Theatre and Timetables Committee are on an 'as required basis'