Terms of Reference
- To advise the Senate on policy regarding the Library.
- To advise the Senate, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) and the University Librarian on matters regarding the requirements and resourcing needs of the University Library.
- To consider and advise the University Librarian on service delivery and the conditions of use of the University Library.
- To assist in the planning process and serve as a means of communication between the University and the Library.
- To meet at stated times and to make regular reports to the Senate.
|Composition||Member||Expiry date (if applicable)|
|Division of Humanities (Chair)||Professor B L Brookes|
|University Librarian||Mr H Amos||Ex-officio|
|Associate University Librarian, Information Resources||Ms M Fordyce||Ex-officio|
|Associate University Librarian, Central Services||Ms M Miller||Ex-officio|
|Associate University Librarian, Information Services||Ms C Bardwell||Ex-officio|
|Hocken Librarian||Ms S Dell||Ex-officio|
|Representative of School of Business||Dr N Stanger|
|Representative of Division of Health Sciences||Dr P Blyth|
|Representative of Division of Humanities|
Dr C Holmes
|Representative of Faculty of Law||Associate Professor M Robertson|
|Representative of Division of Sciences||Professor K Gordon|
|Representative of the Academic Staff||Dr C S Rogers|
|Representative of Hocken Collections Committee||Professor T Brooking|
|Two undergraduate students, one graduate student and one distance learning student - Nominated by the Executive of the OUSA||Mr C Kirby, Ms C Barlow, Mr M Chan||December 2017|
|Committee Secretary - Charlotte Ball (firstname.lastname@example.org; ext 8932)|
Meetings for the Library Services Committee are on an 'as required basis'.